Ruscus - Painted Aquamarine - 120 Stems
- $ 81 32 81.32
- $0.68 ea
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
Having narrow elongated leaves and woody branches, this elegant filler is often used in rose arrangements, and complements many different types of flowers and arrangements. This painted Ruscus is perfect for your wedding, event, resale or individual needs. Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date. For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- This assortment of Ruscus is painted in order to achieve its color.
- Each Box contains 12 bunches of painted Pastel Violet Ruscus.
- Each bunch contains 10 stems.
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 20-24 in.
- Stems are shipped with water bags attached to each stem to keep the flower hydrated during shipping
- Suggested delivery date of 1 - 2 days before your event
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
These filler flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
Bulk Ruscus are shipped directly from flower farms in South America with the ends of the stems in a little bag of water or cotton. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully:
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.