Ruffino IL Ducale Toscana IGT (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Notes of cassis, cherries, plums and chocolate, which then fade into aromas of vanilla, tobacco, vanilla, eucalyptus and spice
- Opens with fruit-driven notes that unfold into round, elegant tannins
- Well-balanced wine finishes with ripe fruits and aromas of vanilla and balsamic herbs
- Food pairing: herb-roasted chicken, sun-dried tomato risotto, beef carpaccio, tomato bruschetta, Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino Romano cheeses
- Varietals: 60% sangiovese, 20% merlot, 20% syrah
The grapes for Ruffino IL Ducale Toscana IGT come from the most prestigious wine-growing regions of Tuscany, including Ruffino's estate vineyards. After they ferment the wine in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks for eight days, it receives extended grape skin contact for another eight to 10 days for deep color and concentrated flavors. Then it's aged for 12 months in oak casks of first, second and third use.