About this item
- Bouquet includes Red Roses, Million Star, Leather Leaf and Ruscus
- Vase included
- Leave a special message at "Select a Gift Option" on the checkout page
Red Rose Bouquet (Choose 12 or 24 Stems)
This bouquet can be described in one word: Gorgeous! This elegant bouquet will brighten any room and makes the perfect addition to any holiday or special occasion.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
1 Dozen Roses Bouquet
- 12 Red Roses 50cm / 19.5in
- 3 Million Star Spray Stems (Baby's Breath)
- 5 Leather Lead Fern stems
- 3 Ruscus
2 Dozen Roses Bouquet
- 24 Red Roses 50cm / 19.5in
- 4 Million Star Spray Stems (Baby's Breath)
- 5 Leather Lead Fern stems
- 2 Ruscus stems
- 1 Ming Fern stem
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726
Flower Care and Conditioning
Fresh Cut Flower Bouquets are shipped from the US. But before shipping your bouquets, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival. Please note: these flowers are shipped in bud form, after proper hydration the bloom will open
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food if provided
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut at least 1/2 off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight or near fruits and vegtables.
- Keep in a cool location to enjoy your flowers longer.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
Important Delivery Information
- It is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- Fresh Flowers are available for delivery Tuesday - Friday to the 48 contiguous states
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 2 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. Call us at 1-888-746-7726, 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product does not ship to AK, HI or PR