PM Company - Thermal Paper Rolls, Med/Lab/Specialty Roll, 2-1/4" x 80 ft, White - 12/Pack
- $ 18 57 18.57
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head
- Provides crisp, clear, black images
- Passes the IBM Testing Process an industry standard
- This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest
PM is committed to a sustainable environment. In 2009, PM became the first forestry certified paper roll converter in the United States The paper rolls are guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head to provide crisp, clear, black images. The reliability and performance of a thermal printer is directly related to the quality of the supplies, including the paper, used by the customer. The IBM Testing Process is an "Industry Standard" test for the thermal papers used in the marketplace. To be IBM approved, the paper must pass a 100km of paper print-head test without abrasion or build-up, with no cutting failures. IBM testing only confirms that the use of approved papers will not negatively affect the operating life of an IBM thermal printer. Manufactured to OEM specifications. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
- SIZE: 2 1/4" x 80 ft.
- PAPER COLOR(S): White
- ROLLS PER UNIT: 12
- MACHINE COMPATIBILITY: Medical and Laboratory Thermal Printers
- NUMBER OF PARTS: 1