Roses, Red (200 stems)
- $ 168 92 168.92
- $0.84 ea
About this item
- Suggested delivery time frame: 2 days before event
- For Sunday events, please choose delivery for Thursday
- For Monday events, please choose delivery for Friday
- Please read and follow Care Guide in Specifications
- Stem length: 50 cm
- Bloom size: 5 cm
- Imported from Ecuador
These pristine, premium-quality roses can be arranged beautifully with gypsophila and other botanical greens and fillers. Perfect for your wedding, any special event, resale or individual needs.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 7 days prior to delivery date. Requested delivery date is 2 days before event.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- Bunches: 8
- Stem length: 50 cm
- Bloom size: 5 cm+
- Each bunch contains: 25 Ecuadorian roses. Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping
- From the top angle it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 stems
- Bouquets/bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing roses to warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Roses are shipped with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping
- After your roses have hydrated, remove the protective packaging and then any brown or discolored guard petals if needed. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom and will not damage the flower
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
- These flowers are shipped dry and may appear wilted when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap
- Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh, cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
- If these flowers are painted or glittered, do not submerse the heads in water and take extra care attaching to clothes as the colors may bleed
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Important Delivery Information
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by diverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. No refunds will be given for these circumstance only reshipments if necessary.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order MUST be made within 4 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
Later cancellations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved.
Please verify the requested delivery date before completing the order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect delivery date is chosen.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Express - 1 to 2 business days
The item does not ship to Puerto Rico.
Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If you are not completely satisfied with your product please contact us immediately to request a refund or replacement. Requests for replacements must be received prior to 2:00 pm CST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or wrong delivery dates chosen. Order cancellation requests must be received at least four business days prior to the delivery date or they will not be refunded. Please call 888-746-7726 Option 3 and speak to a Member Service Representative.