Risen 2: Dark Waters - Xbox 360
About this itemESRB Rating: M for Mature
Several years after the end of Risen, humanity is pushed to the brink of existence and one of the only safe havens is Caldera, a city located on the peninsula of the Lost Realm. However, even this sanctuary is threatened by the world at chaos, as monstrous sea monsters cause shipments of vital supplies to come to a grinding halt. The hero, upon discovering a rumor that the pirates of the Southern islands know of a way to banish the creatures of the deep, journeys to infiltrate their ranks and attempt to acquire this knowledge in time to save Caldera from imminent peril.
- A Unique Pirate Fantasy Setting – Risen 2 features an open world complete with copious amounts of rum, firearms, dirty tricks and a brand new voodoo magic style.
- One of the Most Intense, Immersive Game Worlds Ever Created – Risen 2 will fully envelop its players in its world with a full day/night cycle, dynamic weather patterns, NPCs with daily routines who react based on your behavior, and even creature AI with routine behaviors such as scavenging and sleeping that are impacted by the time of day.
- Every Gameplay Decision Made Has a Consequence – Risen 2 allows players to shape their game experience and even the game world itself depending on their actions and choices. Your choices may change the character’s skill set, NPC relationships, or even potential quest lines.
- A True Role-Playing-Oriented Experience – A perfect blend of classical RPG gameplay and a fresh, unique underlying game world.
- Several Unique Islands – All lovingly designed by hand with no copy and paste set pieces, encourage exploration and adventure while the player hunts for secret treasures and hidden areas.
- New Visual Technology – High-res texturing, gorgeous weather, water and light/shadow effects, a fully revamped character animation system and an exhaustive NPC character model design which greatly reduces the chance of “clone” NPCs.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Computer/video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.