Riga IV Greenhouse Kit
About this itemThis German Hobby Greenhouse features the most efficient design for year-round use.
This top of the line German Hobby Greenhouse features the most efficient design for year-round use. The special sloped roof provides maximum head room, but prevents snow build-up. Hail bounces off and the design allows heavy winds to blow right over the unit. It is made with German precision engineering from heavy duty aluminum profiles and 8mm & 10mm UV coated twin-wall polycarbonate glazing. It offers the best insulation in its category (R-factor: 3.0-3.2) and uses less energy than other hobby greenhouses to heat. The unique design of the greenhouse has the best ratio between framing and polycarbonate panels, which allows for maximum light transmittance and less "moving" shade. This unit comes with an oversized rear wall window, 2 oversized roof windows with automatic openers, an extra large Dutch barn style front door with lock, 2 full-length suspended shelves (14"D top-shelf, 25"D bottom-shelf) and an aluminum base to anchor the unit in the ground. One day assembly requires two people.
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- First class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Heavy duty Dutch barn door with keyed lock: 30"W x 72"H
- Oversized Rear Wall Window: 30"W x 42"H with adjustment arm
- Roof Window(s): 40"W x 24"D, with automatic window opener
- 8mm UV coated twin wall polycarbonate over main body
- 10mm twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls for extra strength
- Inside Walking Height: 73" near shelves, 83" in the middle
- Flowers are not included
9'8"W x 14'L x 7'6"H (135 sq. ft.)