Ray-Ban Aviator Classic Polarized Sunglasses, Gunmetal/Green
- $ 119 88 119.88
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
Classically cool, these iconic, polarized Aviators prove you don't have to sacrifice style for safety. They protect your eyes from the sun's harmful rays while reducing glare.
About this item
- Iconic style of original Aviators
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and offer superior eye protection
The Ray-Ban Aviators come with polarized lenses. These specialized lenses are designed to reduce the amount of light that’s reflected, eliminate glare and reduce eye strain. You’ll also experience enhanced contrast. Soon, you’ll see that everything looks the better through a pair of Ray-Ban Aviators.
Ray-Ban Aviators were originally designed for American pilots in the 1930s. The original Ray-Ban Aviators had with green-tinted lenses and became extremely popular during World War II. Since then, hundreds of companies have tried to copy the style. None have even come close. There is only one Ray-Ban. Don’t settle for anything other than superior style and unparalleled eye protection.
- Polarized lenses block more than 99% of reflected light
- Hybrid surface provides a super high shine
- Multilayer mirror treatment reduces glare