Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- 24 Roses
- 6 Greens
- Vase included, style may vary
- All orders will be delivered May 9th or 10th
- Last day to preorder is May 07th
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
Fresh-cut flower bouquets are shipped from the U.S. But before shipping your bouquets, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Upon arrival, remove bouquet from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box
- Fill a clean the vase with fresh, cool water and add flower food if provided
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem or if marked with yellow tape that states to "cut here"
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Important Delivery Information
- A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
- Fresh Flowers are sent out for delivery Tuesday – Friday to the 48 contiguous states
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8 a.m. and noon or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- No deliveries on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made 7 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order. To cancel order please call 1.888.746.7726.