Johnsen's R-134a Refrigerant (6-count / 12-oz cans)
- $ 26 98 26.98
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Six-pack of refrigerant cans
- For use in R-134a air conditioning systems
- Meets or exceeds purity standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Johnsen's R-134a refridgerant is created for use in all factory-installed and retrofitted R-134a auto air condtioning systems. Each can in this six-can package comes with a standard ACME threaded cap for use with simple screw-on charge hoses and professional air conditioning manifold gauge tools. Proudly made and packaged in the U.S.A., this product meets or exceeds the AHRI 700-206 and SAE J 2776 purtiy standards. Get peace of mind knowing that you are using a quality product in your vehicle. This refrigerant comes in a handy 12-ounce can that is small enough for topping off your A/C system, yet large enough to make charging an empty system quick and effective with just a few cans.
- For use in all motor vehicles specified or retrofitted with R-134a equipped air conditioning systems
- Connects easily to technician's automotive manifold gauge tools
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Eye-catching graphics with large, easily identifiable markings
- Comes with standard ACME threaded dome cap
- Packaged in 6 convenient-to-use 12-ounce cans
- Meets or exceeds AHRI 700-2006 and SAE J 2776 purity standards
3.00" x 3.00" x 4.9375"