Why We Love This
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s… RocketSkates. These lithium-ion powered strap-on skates take personal mobility to the next level.
About this item
- ACTON R10 RocketSkates propel a wearer at speeds of up to 12mph with a range of 10 miles
- Electric, motorized skates controlled with your feet
- Strap-in design allows you to wear almost any shoe
- Designed so that you can walk while wearing the skates
- Connect to the ACTON mobile App via Bluetooth® to access route tracking
- Multiple speed settings: Beginner, Normal and Pro mode settings
These are the motorized electric roller skates that propel a wearer at up to 12 mph. A set of step-in footplates secure most types of footwear with strap bindings similar to those on snowboard boots, accommodating small and large feet. Supporting riders up to 250 lbs., each skate’s twin 6”-diameter wheel has a 55-watt motor integrated into its fiber-reinforced nylon frame. Tilting forward on the toes accelerates while tilting back on the heel gently brakes. The footplates also pivot down to put your foot in contact with the ground for walking or going upstairs. Each skate has a removable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 2 ½ hours of continuous power (up to a 10-mile/90 min. range), ideal for travel across a school campus, to a local cafe or while roaming a neighborhood festival. Batteries recharge in 2.5 hours using the included AC adapter. Model R10 Black.