Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology Sam's Club Value Bundle
- $ 284 85 284.85
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- 100% drug-free patented neurotechnology blocks chronic pain for widespread relief
- Only pain relief device FDA cleared for use while sleeping
- Comfortable enough to be worn all day
- Lightweight, rechargeable and can remains charged for up to 5 days on average
Quell is 100% drug-free wearable technology that has changed the lives of people suffering with chronic pain. It combines clinical strength neuro-stimulation to treat pain with an easy-to-use app that helps people manage pain and reclaim their lives. Quell is doctor recommended and designed for people with chronic back pain, arthritic pain, nerve pain, and leg and foot pain, among other chronic pain conditions.
Quell is designed to work with you. Wear it for an hour or all day and night to get the relief you need. Wear Quell on your upper calf, regardless of where you are experiencing pain. Quell stimulates sensory nerves, sending neural pulses to your brain and triggering a natural response that blocks chronic pain signals in your body.
The Quell Relief App enables unprecedented personalization and control of therapy. Users can optimize their individual therapy and dosage, and measure progress on multiple unique health dimensions including pain, activity, therapy and sleep.
Each Quell Sams Club value bundle includes:
- 1 Quell device
- 2 adjustable sports band
- 3-month supply of electrodes (6 electrodes)
- 1 charger cable and 1 charger adapter
- Stimulates sensory nerves in your upper calf
- Sensory nerves carry neural pulses to your brain and neural pulses trigger a natural response that blocks chronic pain signals in your body
- Designed to help people with back pain, leg pain, arthritis and more
- Easy to use—snap in electrode, wrap band around your calf, and click the button or use app to begin
- 81% of users report improvement in their chronic pain and 67% report reduction in their pain medication use (Journal of Pain Research, 2016:9 469-479)
- Not designed to relieve migraines or headaches
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.