Hydrion QT-10 Quat Test Paper (0-400 PPM)
- $ 5 78 5.78
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Simple, reliable way to meet federal, state and local food safety guidelines
- Trusted by health agencies for mandatory sanitizer testing
- Instant and accurate results
Hydrion QT-10 Quaternary Test Paper provides a simple, reliable and economical means to measure the concentration of quaternary sanitizers, including n-alkyldimethylbenzyl and/or n-alkyl dimethyl ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, and Rocall II. With color matches at 0-100-200-300-400ppm (parts per million), the test paper measures concentrations between 0-400ppm, detecting exhaustion of solutions that should be replaced as well as helping to avoid using excessive amounts of sanitizing agents.
Federal, state and local health regulations require users of quaternary ammonium sanitizer solutions to have appropriate test kits available to verify the strength of sanitizer solutions. Sanitizer solutions are essential in the food-service industry to ensure that sanitizers are at the proper concentration specified by the individual manufacturer.
- 15' roll of test paper
- Handy Hydrion dispenser
- Matching color chart at 0-100-200-300-400 ppm
- Approximately 200 tests per roll
- Use with Steramine 1-G Tablets Multi-Purpose Sanitizer, sold separately