Foam Grip Four Point Cane
- $ 13 33 13.33
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Drive Medical Foam Grip Four Point Cane
- Adjustable from 30"-39"
- Provides the support you need
This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 30" to 39" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to balance safety with durability.
- Four point base combined with offset handle provides additional stability and support
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking bolt allows quick, safe fitting
- No assembly required
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Overall Height: 6"
- Overall Length: 29"
- Overall Width: 8"
- Color: Black
- Primary Material: Aluminum
29" x 8" x 6"