Comfort Tech 10" Serene Foam Mattress (Assorted Sizes)
- $ 299 98 - $ 529 98 299.98
- Twin XL
- Free shipping
About this item
- Serene Performance Foam offeres superior comfort and support
- Mattress dissipates heat to maintain a cool temperature
- Designed with special technology to reduce pressure points
- ComfortTech, Isotonic, CertiPUR-US, Active Air technology and Serene are registered Trademarks of Carpenter Co
people who viewed this item also viewed
The Serene Foam used in the Comfort Tech 10" Serene Foam Mattress is enhanced with Supportive Air Technology™, which increases the level of support without compromising comfort. Supportive Air Technology™ also reduces pressure on critical areas of the body, including hips and shoulders, to prevent tossing and turning throughout the night. Serene Foam also reduces motion transfer, making you and your partner less likely to wake up unnecessarily. Unlike memory foam, Serene Performance Foam dissipates heat and stays cool at the sleep surface. The base consists of high-resiliency foam, designed to keep your mattress supportive, comfortable and durable. The mattress features a diamond-knit, moisture-wicking cover.
- Supportive Air Technology™ reduces pressure while offering exceptional support
- Heat dissipates quickly for a cooler night's sleep
- Offers reduced motion transfer
- 2" Serene Foam layer
- 8" high-density foam layer
- Breathable moisture wicking knit cover
- Mattress meets all flammability standards
- Fast recovery, mattress is ready to use immediately
- Endorsed by the American Sleep Association
- Mattress in a box for convenient shipping
- Made in USA
- Twin: 74.8" x 38" x 10"
- Twin XL: 79.5" x 38" x 10"
- Full: 74.5" x52" 10"
- Queen: 79.5" X 59.5" x 10"
- King: 79.5" x 75.5" x 10"