Intuit QuickBooks Desktop Pro with Enhanced Payroll 2017
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Easy to set up, learn and use
- Organize finances and payroll in one place, and save time on everyday tasks
- Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, tax and sales reports
- 1-year prepaid Payroll Enhanced subscription (includes 1 employee – easily add more; nominal fees apply)
QuickBooks Desktop Pro helps you organize your business finances in one place, so you can complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps. It's easy to set up, learn and use. No accounting knowledge is necessary and you can quickly import your data from a spreadsheet. Easily create invoices and manage expenses. Plus, QuickBooks ensures you’ll have reliable records for tax time. Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more. And with QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced, you can easily pay employees, file payroll taxes, and get instant W-2s at year end. Includes a 60-day money-back guarantee.
General Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced Service Disclosure:
QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced requires a payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), supported version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro updated to the most current maintenance release, and valid debit/credit card on file for processing payroll. Not compatible with QuickBooks online and Mac editions. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. State forms available for most states; see www.quickbooks.com/taxforms for complete list of supported forms. QuickBooks Desktop Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and servers maintenance. E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features. To create W-2s, active subscription required or additional fees may apply. You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at 866-223-5562 to cancel your payroll subscription. Note that you must activate this payroll subscription within 60 days of purchase or by May 31, 2018, whichever comes first. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.
- Includes 1 employee with the ability to easily add more. Nominal fees apply. See current prices at www.payroll.com. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current rate until you cancel. To cancel, call 866-223-5562.
- If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days of purchase for a partial refund (excludes employees and other connected services fees).
- Active subscription required or additional fees may apply. You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS.
- E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features. 5 Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014-2016, QuickBooks 4.0-15.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007-2013.
Payroll Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet access
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Supported Version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro updated to the most current maintenance release (See www.intuit.com/policy for full details)
- Valid credit/debit card on file for processing payroll
- Note: Not compatible with QuickBooks online and Mac editions. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, 2016 (technical Preview 4)
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1280 x 1024 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Online features require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2010 (32-bit) downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync
- Get email estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, and other SMTP supporting email clients
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0
- Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014-2016, QuickBooks 4.0-16.0 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Requires Internet Explorer 11