McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper (16 oz.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Shake on tossed green salads, baked potatoes, roasted chicken and broiled steak
- Add to salad dressings, barbecue sauces, and beef and poultry marinades
- Liven up steamed vegetables with a pinch of black pepper
McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper is great on chicken, beef, pork, vegetables and salads. Try it in our featured recipes!
Black pepper and white pepper are both produced from the berry of the vine Piper Nigrum. For Black Pepper, the berries are picked while still green, allowed to ferment and are then dried until they shrivel and turn a brownish black color. Black Pepper has a sharp, penetrating aroma and a characteristic woody, piney flavor. It is hot and biting to the taste. McCormick's pure ground pepper imparts the greatest amount of flavor due to its fine, consistent granulation, guaranteed to delight pepper lovers everywhere. The plastic bottle is flavor sealed for freshness.
- McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 16 oz. bottle
- Bottle Dimensions: 8.050"H x 2.700"W x 3.700"D