About this item
- New leg fit for all-around protection
- Helps teach potty training
- Sides are stretchy and open easily for quick changes
- Disney graphics have wetness indicators that fade when wet
- Zoned protection for maximum absorbency where girls need it most
With a new leg fit for all-around protection, Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants help teach toddlers potty training and offer reliable protection where they need it most. Sides are stretchy for easy up and down, like underwear, to help kids learn how to put them on and take them off—plus, easy-open sides mean quick and easy changes when they need it.
The zoned protection is where girls need it most for maximum absorbency. Pull-Ups Learning Designs feature fun, engaging Disney designs like Doc McStuffins with wetness indicators that fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry. When your baby is ready to move on from diapers, help them continue learning with Pull-Ups Training Pants. Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lbs.), 3T-4T (32-40 lbs.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lbs.).