Prosciutto Italiano (12 oz., 3 pk.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Authetic imported Italian Prosciutto
- Aged for14 months in parma
- Cured with authentic Himalayan sea salt
- Porky flavor and buttery texture
- Thinly sliced for convenient preparation; ready for a classic Italian panini
Since 1925, the Veroni family has been handcrafting gourmet salumi products throughout various regions in Northern Italy. Their prosciutto is slow aged to perfection in the green hills of Parma, the valley known as the cradle of culture for Italian fine meats. It's prepared according to recipes handed down by generations and made with only the best selection of fresh ingredients.
Enjoy wrapped around fresh fruit or vegetables, on any Italian sandwhich or antipasto platter, or on its own as a tasty treat. Buon appetito!
- Multiple 4-oz. packages allow for best taste and extended freshness