ProForm® 525CT Treadmill
- $ 499 00 499.00
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
This treadmill almost makes it easy to stay fit. Keep track of stats and progress, explore Google Maps or follow workout apps. It’s all a great workout!
About this item
- Easy-to-read 5” backlit display
- Automatically shows progress
- 20 preset workout apps test performance and endurance
- QuickSpeed® and Quick Incline™ controls make it easy to change speed and deck incline
Start training and tracking your stats with the ProForm® 525 CT Treadmill. The easy-to-read 5” backlit display gets you moving while automatically showing your progress. Get started with 20 preset workout apps that will test your performance and endurance. Run at your own pace with the QuickSpeed® and Quick Incline™ controls that make it easy to change your speed and deck incline at the touch of a single button.
Get a free iFit® Link wearable that simply records your daily steps, distance and calories. Use iFit® to customize your workouts for fitness training made just for you. Tapping into Google Maps™, this iFit® Ready treadmill lets you draw your running route, then the deck inclines to simulate the terrain of that course.
- iFit® ready
- iFit® link Wearable included
- 5” backlit display
- 20 preset workout apps
- EKG grip pulse heart rate monitor
- 2.6 CHP drive system
- 20” x 55” tread belt
- 0 – 10 MPH digital QuickSpeed® control
- 0 – 10% Digital Quick Incline™ control
- ProShox™ cushioning
- SpaceSaver® design
- Integrated tablet holder
- iPod®-compatible sound system*
- Dual 2” speakers
- 1.9” precision-balanced non-flex rollers
Access to iFit® account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership (sold separately). Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Syncing iFit® account from tablet to machine currently on Android™ and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
*iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
**Lifetime Warranty pertains to the lifetime of the original purchaser.