La Crosse Technology Professional Remote Monitoring Weather Station
- $ 79 98 79.98
- Free shipping for Plus
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Colored display acts as a command center for all elements of the system, making the display easy-to-read from any angle in the room.
About this item
- Features new, built-in Wi-Fi technology and the La Crosse View App, bringing all of your home's weather information to the palm of your hand
- Home display conveniently shows all of your weather data, like temperature, humidity, rainfall, and wind speed and direction, and NWS data in one easy-to-read place
- App allows you to view that data on-the-go
Introducing La Crosse Technology’s Professional Remote Monitoring Weather Station system that offers a combination of quality engineering, design, and functionality. The innovative system’s display receives and transmits data wirelessly for optimal accuracy with built in Wi-Fi by connecting to multiple sensors and has enhanced features when connected to the La Crosse View App.
Design and EngineeringExtensive research and dedication from an experienced product design team has produced an advanced feature set not available in other existing weather stations. Each sensor has a sleek, modern design created with a specific function in mind and 2–to-4 years of battery life.
This easy-to-read monitor also works perfectly as a stand-alone colored weather station even if when is not connected to Wi-Fi.
Wind and Rain
The system includes wind & rain sensors and a separate sensor utilizing a Swiss-made temperature-humidity sensor capable of accurately measuring humidity from 5% to 99%.
Sleek and Durable
Designed to withstand the elements of Mother Nature while incorporating a high-quality antenna, transmitting at 915 MHz and allowing 400’ reception of outdoor sensors.
- Wifi connectable/enabled
- Dynamic color weather forecast
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Feels like and dew point
- High and low temperature records with time stamp
- Wind speed and direction
- Current and top wind speeds
- Rain fall data
- Rain fall history records
- 12/24 Hour time setting
- Displays day of the week, month, date and year
- Wall hanging or adjustable kickstand for free standing option
8.05" x 5.70" x 1.18"