Primo 65 Jet Spa w/Bonus Spa Accessories
- $ 3,999 00 3999.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- 51 directional jets, 1 jumbo jet, 14 air jets
- 6-7 Person
- Mahogany Cabinet
All LifeSmart spas utilize an advancement in hot tub technology that combines a unique rotational molding process with many different components that integrate together to give you a product that is not only environmentally friendly, but also designed with features that provide energy efficiencies during spa operation.
The Primo spa features deep comfort seating for 6 people. Jets are powered by an energy saving 3.6hp two-speed pump, designed to draw fewer amps on low speed, while continuing to give optimum performance on high speed. The closed cavity molded shell in Arctic White is seamless, which helps keep the heat inside the spa where it belongs. The rich looking Mahogany cabinet will add the look of luxury to any backyard setting.
Included with the spa are all of the accessory essentials: Bottom mount coverlifter makes cover removal easy; Matching spa step with safety tread allows for safe and easy access into the spa; LED Mood light creates nighttime ambiance; Factory installed ozone acts as a natural purifier effective at killing bacteria found in the water, reducing the need for excess chemical use; and an extra 50 sq ft spa filter for effective spa operation.
- Seating for 6 up to 7 people, designed with 6 comfort deep seats and 1 cool down seat
- Jets comprised of 50 hydrotherapy jets and 1- 7" Jumbo Massage jet which provides a unique hydrotherapy massage by utilizing 14 individual fixed air jets and 1 ozone jet
- Waterfall feature adds a touch of tranquility
- Arctic White closed cavity molded shell is seamless and aids in retaining spa heat
- Synthetic, no maintenance cabinet in a rich Mahogany color adds a look of luxury to your outdoor space
- One 3.6hp two-speed pump draws fewer amps on low speed, while maintaining maximum performance on high speed
- 4.0kw Stainless steel heater
- Full foam insulation combines urethane and polystyrene foams to fill the internal cavity of the spa, offering a greater R-value for long term heat retention
- Intelligent filtration programming utilizes the latest electronics and customized programming for optimized filtration cycles
- Water capacity: 340 gallons
- Tapered 4' x 3' hard safety spa cover
- Spa Accessory Package includes: 1-Bottom Mount Coverlift, 1-Set of Spa Steps, 1-Extra 50 sq ft Filter, 1-Ozone system which will be factory installed, and 1-LED mood light which will be factory installed
- 220v hard wired to power supply and requires installation by a licensed electrician. We strongly recommend waiting until after the spa have been placed in its permanent position so that the electrician can accurately provide installation cost. Failure to follow manufacturer's wiring instructions will void warranty.
- This item ships to the contiguous 48 states only and will deliver curbside within 4-5 weeks. Carrier will call prior to schedule an appointment for delivery. Curbside must be readily accessible to accommodate a 40' to 53' truck. Delivery agent is not authorized to unwrap, place, or install. Member is responsible for taking the spa from the curb and moving it to its final destination.
For additional product information, please call 1.866.484.2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
81" x 81" x 34"