Prime Series Conventional Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 (12 pk., 1-qt. bottles)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Minimize start-up wear
- Increase sludge protection
- Reduce oil consumption
- Enhance piston cleanliness
- API Service SN, SM, SL ILSAC GF-5
Prime Series Conventional Motor Oil's anti-wear additives provide excellent wear protection of critical engine parts. A high level of dispersancy in Prime Series Motor Oils protects against deposit and sludge formation in stop-and-go driving, sustained high-temperature operation, and protects against corrosion. Their excellent high-temperature oxidation stability helps prevent viscosity increase and oil gelling in the crankcase. They help keep PCV systems clean to maintain smooth engine performance. SAE 5W30 is suitable for use in many older vehicles and a few late model cars and trucks, often those with larger 6-cylinder and V-8 high-performance engines. SAE 5W30 is also designated as a "resource-conserving lubricant" by API.
- Prime Series is a precision engineered, high-quality, high detergent multi-grade motor oil
- High viscosity index mineral oils, combined with a carefully selected additive package
- Outstanding protection against wear, rust, corrosion, oxidative thickening, acid formation, sludge and varnish deposits
- Exceeds API Service SN and all previous categories
10" x 13.33" X 9.56"