Rose Bouquet, 80cm (36 Stems, Choose Color)
- $ 99 98 99.98
- Wednesday, Jul 25
- Thursday, Jul 26
- Friday, Jul 27
- Wednesday, Aug 1
- Thursday, Aug 2
- Friday, Aug 3
- Wednesday, Aug 8
- Thursday, Aug 9
- Friday, Aug 10
- Wednesday, Aug 15
- Thursday, Aug 16
- Friday, Aug 17
Why we love this
Cultivated in the volcanic hillsides of Ecuador, these long-stem farm-fresh roses are available in red, white or a glorious bi-color blend of both.
About this item
- 36 long-stem roses in the color of your choice
- Approx. stem length: 80cm / 31.5 in.
- Vase included
- "Select Gift Option" at checkout to leave a special message
people who viewed this item also viewed
Available in white, red or a bi-color mix, these Ecuadorian roses are shipped directly from their cultivation farm for exceptional freshness. Each stem is approximately two and a half feet tall, creating a beautiful statement. A wonderful choice for for special occasions or just because.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Delivery Information policies.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
Orders must be placed at least 8 days prior to delivery date to allow prep and ship time.
Each box/bunch contains:
- 36 long-stem premium select roses, your choice of color
- Approx. stem length: 80cm / 31.5 inches
- Vase Included: Yes
Flower Care and Conditioning
Before your roses ship, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Unpack your flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap.
- Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food if provided
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut at least 1/2 off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Remove the corrugated wrap after 2 hours of hydration
- Arrange flowers as desired.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- To prolong the vase life of your roses, recut the stems ½ inch, clean the vase and replace its water every three days.
Important Delivery Information
- It is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- Fresh flowers are available for delivery Tuesday - Friday to the 48 contiguous states For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
- Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order call 888-746-7726 and ask for floral. Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This item does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for floral. It is recommended to have someone available to receive the box. Please make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.