Tristar Power AirFryer XL
Why We Love This
About this item
- Provides a healthier alternative to oil-intensive frying methods
- Digital control system with seven cooking preset programs
- Includes a recipe book for culinary inspiration
Forget the quarts of oil – now you can enjoy fried favorites without the guilt. This as-seen-on-tv Power AirFryer XL uses little to no oil to create delicious fries, steaks, veggies and even desserts – look below to see how to make quick and easy Caramel Pumpkin Tarts.
One-Touch, Oil-Free CookingWith Tristar’s 7-in-1 cooking technology, it’s easy to make oil-free fried foods at the touch of a button. Simply place food in the AirFryer and make your selection using the digital touch panels and 7 pre-set cooking functions. The oil-less fryer eliminates guesswork so you can fry, bake, sauté and roast your favorite foods for the same great quality each and every time. And with built-in safety features like a closed cooking system and digital thermal control to prevent overheating, you don’t have to worry about accidents with this flameless fryer.
Load It, Set It, Enjoy It!Enjoy your favorite fried foods without the guilt. Chicken fingers, French fries, steak, roasts – you name it, the Power AirFryer can fry it with the power of Rapid Air Technology. Surrounding your food with superheated air, meals are cooked with that great crispy, fried texture and taste you love, every time. Enjoy more of your favorite fried foods with little to no oil, no trans fats, no lard and no greasy mess!
Great Accessories for No-Fuss FryingBesides one-touch easy digital controls and 7 pre-set programs, the accessories included with the Tristar Power AirFryer will guarantee every dish you make is a success. The 5.3-qt. inner basket is easy to load and dishwasher safe with nonstick coating and a cool-to-the-touch, easy-grip handle. A deep baking pan, oil-misting spray bottle and full-color recipe book are also included to make cooking even easier.
Caramel Pumpkin Tart Recipe
Whip up a batch of these scrumptious tarts in no time with your AirFryer XL!
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. Member’s Mark pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. Member’s Mark light brown sugar
- ½ tsp. Member’s Mark ground cinnamon
- Pinch Member’s Mark salt
- 24 puff pastry cups
- 24 Member’s Mark pecan halves
- Caramel sauce, for serving
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, egg yolk, maple syrup, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- 2. Place the puff pastry cups in the AirFryer basket.
- 3. Bake for 5 minutes at 370°F.
- 4. Remove the center from the par-baked puff pastry cups.
- 5. Pipe the centers with the pumpkin filling and a pecan halve.
- 6. Bake an additional 5 minutes at 370°F.
- 7. Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce.