- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Bunches: 9
- Stem length: 60cm
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/Bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Important Delivery Information
A signature will be required so it is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next-day delivery.
Fresh flowers are available for delivery Tuesday through Friday.
For metropolitan area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and noon. For suburban or rural area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick-up options concerning weather delays.
Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules (i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Order Cancellation Information:
- Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
- Please verify the requested delivery date before completing the order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect delivery date is chosen.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.