POM Perforated Paper Towels by Georgia-Pacific, White (110 sheets, 30 rolls)
Why We Love This
Strong and absorbent, these 2-ply paper towels are a great choice for use at home or business. And because they're individually wrapped, they increase sanitation in any environment.
About this item
- QUALITY 2-Ply embossed paper towel that is strong and absorbent, perfect for use at home or business
- HIGH-CAPACITY roll delivers the quality you need with fewer change outs, saving you time and money
- RELIABLE paper towels ideal for any cleaning or wiping tasks whether in the kitchen or restroom
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED and conveniently labeled for resale
- SUSTAINABLE because POM® is processed Chlorine Free and is SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) certified
POM™ Paper Towels (30 pk.) is the favorite 2-ply perforated roll towels that give a reliable performance for everyday wiping and cleaning tasks. They easily stack for simple storage in any supply closet or home cabinet.
Are These POM Paper Towels Convenient and Economical?
Each 110-sheet roll gives you even more full-size 8.8" x 11" sheets (that's 3,300 sheets per case) than a standard roll you'll find elsewhere and delivers the quality you need with fewer change outs, saving you time. These 30 rolls are all individually wrapped for increased sanitation and convenience.
Everyday Uses of POM Paper Towels
POM Paper Towels have lasting strength and absorbency, making these 2-ply towels ideal for cleaning and wiping up messes in foodservice, healthcare, in schools, restaurant kitchens and in homes. This convenient and economical pack includes 30 packs of 2-ply paper towels so that you can stop up, make less trips to the store and always be ready for whatever spills life throws at you.
What Are Some Creative Uses for POM Paper Towels?
Whether you're planning a 4th of July cookout and need some extra paper towels for messy hands or are cooking bacon for the family, these heavy-duty paper towels are here to make your life a little easier—and a lot cleaner. There may be a few life hacks with paper towels that you didn't yet think of. Here are a few practical (and a few creative) uses for Pom paper towels.
- Drying dishes, countertops and hands
- Making cleanup a breeze while cooking
- Covering bowls in the microwave to prevent splatter
- Staying strong for messy hands during barbecue cookouts
- Drying paint brushes and pallets for your little painter during craft time
- Soaking up bacon grease while making Sunday breakfast for the family
- Using as a makeshift coffee filter if you run out and need your morning cup
- For general cleaning in bathrooms, kitchens, wooden tables and most other home surfaces
- For keeping bread from becoming soggy—add a paper towel to your bread loaf before freezing
- For extra padding between ceramic dishes and other delicate items while you're moving houses
- Prevent your cast iron pans from rusting by placing paper towels between them to avoid any excess moisture
- Keeping your greens and herbs fresher longer by wrapping them in moist paper towels and placing them in the fridge