Poise Incontinence Pads, Maximum Absorbency, Long (156 ct.)
- $ 38 98 38.98
- $0.25 ea
- Free shipping
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Incontinence pads with 3-in-1 protection
- Offers odor control, dryness and comfort
- 4 bags of 39 pads
With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control, Poise Incontinence Pads now have a new ContourFit design to give you the confidence and maximum incontinence protection you need day or night. The front and back of the pads are wider to provide even more coverage where you need it the most, while the middle features a soft curve that will better conform to your natural body curves. Poise pads fit you better than before and stay 10 times drier than leading period pads.
Poise Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Pads are designed to help contain unexpected streams. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Pads in regular length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks.†
†Based on Nielsen Market Share Data
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LBL?
BL stands for Light Bladder Leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). LBL is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine.
Why do I have bladder leaks?
Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:
- Physical changes from childbirth to menopause
- Being overweight
- Complications from surgery, stroke or chronic diseases
- Bladder or urinary tract infections
- Bladder irritants
Can I prevent leaks?
There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks:
- Track your triggers—Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages
- Exercise regularly—Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor
- Drink more water—Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation
Can I use my FSA?
Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible (only applicable in the US).
Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it?
No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy.
- Trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control from Poise
- Now with ContourFit Design—a pad shape that is softly curved in the middle to fit your curves better than before
- Wider in front and back for coverage and protection for heavier bladder leaks
- Poise Pads are 10x drier than the leading period pad—perfect for maternity pads for women after birth who experience postpartum or heavier bladder leakage
- Packaging may vary from image shown