Pink Passions Wedding Collection (33 pc.)
- $ 774 00 774.00
About this item
- Suggested delivery time frame: 2 days before event, please read Care and Handling Instructions
- Bridal, Bridesmaid and Throw Away Bouquets
- Boutonnieres, Corsages, Petals
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
View the care and handling information for the Wedding Collection flowers here.
1 Bridal Bouquet, 4 Bridesmaid Bouquets, 1 Throw Away Bouquet, 6 Centerpieces, 10 Boutonnieres, 10 Corsages, 2 Boxes of Petals, Clippers
Bridal Bouquet Includes:
15 Rose Pink, 3 Asiatic Lily, 8 Ruscus Isreali
Bridesmaid Bouquet Includes:
10 Rose Pink, 3 Stock Pink, 2 Limonium Pink, 4 Ruscus Isreali
Throw Away Bouquet Includes:
7 Rose Pink, 7 Mini Carn Light Pink, 5 Variegated Pit
13 Rose Pink, 7 Stock Pink, 5 Asiatic Lily Pink, 4 Ruscus Israeli, 2 Salal, 2 Variegated Pit
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
Stem length: 50 cm
Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date. Requested delivery date is 2 days before event.
8.5" to 10.5"
6.5" to 8.5"
Toss away Bouquet
6.5" to 8.5"
9.5" to 11"
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Care and Conditioning:
Fresh Cut Flower Bouquets are shipped from the US. But before shipping your bouquet, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Allow time for your flowers to revitalize (8 hours minimum).
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival.
Corsages, Boutonnieres and Rose Petals
- These will arrive in clear cases and are easily removed from the shipping box
- Place boutonnieres, corsages, and rose petals inside a refrigerator between 34–36 degrees
- Keep boutonnieres’ and corsages refrigerated until the last possible moment
- Transport boutonnieres’ and corsages in the clear cases they were delivered in; this will protect them until they are used
- To use, untie from box, remove water tubes and use pin included to carefully place on jacket or dress
- Includes bridal, bridesmaid and throw away bouquets
- Always start with a clean vase or display bucket
- Add flower food and tap water; approximately 1–2" of water is sufficient
- Use clipper provided to carefully cut the plastic straps that hold the bouquets to the shipping box
- Paper wrap should be removed to inspect bouquet upon arrival, if there are any minor signs of bruising on the outer petals, they can be removed carefully before the event
- Remove hydration sponge and bag from the lower stems
- Cut, at an angle, ½ and inch off of the bottom of the stem with flower clipper provided
- Place in 1–2 inches of water making sure only the stems are in water without getting the ribbon wet
- Place stems in vase or bucket immediately after cutting to ensure proper hydration
- Place flower in a cool location out of sunlight and away from heat sources
- To maintain bloom developments keep in refrigeration at about 34–36 degrees; this will keep the flowers from opening further
- Leaving at room temperature will promote natural development of bloom and will help blooms open beyond the stage at with they arrive
- Avoid touching flowers; touching the petals may cause bruising that is not immediately visible but can appear as browning or wrinkles
- Avoid laying bouquets sideways on flat surfaces as this may damage the outer blooms
- Keep bouquets in water until the last possible moment to keep flowers fresh and hydrated
- Do not expose the flowers to heat at any time before the function(Do not leave outdoors or in a car, etc.)
- Before using, you may trim the stems within 1/2" of the ribbon or to desired length for final presentation
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Important Delivery Information:
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Custom Holds resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick up options concerning weather delays.
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.