The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime: Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-Minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper!
- $ 19 46 19.46
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier, and The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays were all instant #1 New York Times bestsellers
- Ree Drummond’s beloved blog, "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman," receives 9 million unique site visitors and more than 25 million page views per month. It's a "Hall of Fame" Bloggie Award winner and has also won Bloggies for best writing, design, photography, food, humor, and best-kept secret
- Drummond was named one of Forbes’ Top 25 Web Celebs and a Top Influential Female Voice on the Web by ABIE (Access Blog Influence Engine)
Simple, Scrumptious, Step-by-Step
The #1 bestselling author and Food Network personality at last answers that age-old question—“What's for dinner?”—bringing together more than 125 recipes for delicious dinners the whole family will love
For families juggling school, work, and a host of other time-consuming daily obligations, the idea making dinner from scratch can be daunting. Ree Drummond makes it easy for families to make simple, scrumptious, homemade meals with minimum fuss and maximum enjoyment. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime! includes delicious, easy-to-make recipes for comfort classics, 16-minute meals, freezer-friendly food, as well as soups, main dish salads, and a favorite of her own family: breakfast for dinner.
You’ll find more than 125 fast-and-delicious recipes that combine pantry staples with fresh ingredients, including Beef Stronganoff, Chicken Taco Salad, Pasta Puttanesca, Ready-to-go freezer Meatballs (and many dinners you can make with them!), Oven Barbecue Chicken, Mexican Tortilla Casserole, Veggie Chili, Beef with Snow Peas, and many, many more. Included is a section of mouthwatering quick desserts—literally the icing on the cake. Filled with Ree’s signature step-by-step photos, relatable humor, and irresistible, folksy charm, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime! is the go-to cookbook every home cook can rely on for any—and every—night of the week.
- ISBN: 9780062225245
- Publisher: William Morrow Cookbooks
- 400 pages
- All Ages