Bounty Hunter® Pioneer 505 Metal Detector
- $ 219 88 219.88
About this itemThis is the Pioneer Precision Pinpoint Model which has Deep Seeking Detection with 5 Modes of Operation and 4 Level Progressive Iron Discrimination. The Pioneer 505 can see through the earth's naturally occurring minerals---it automatically scans the soil in the Motion Mode and continuously adjusts to changing soil conditions. The Pioneer 505 is a professional metal detector. The concepts and terminology can be quite unfamiliar if you are new to the hobby. To understand it quickly and to get the most enjoyment possible from your detector, we strongly recommend that you Watch the video included.
This super Metal Detector, the Precision Pinpoint can tune out small ferrous items while still detecting valuable iron relics and collectibles. Can also change modes quickly and easily. Notch control allows user to detect or reject a range of metals. You decide what to detect...and which unwanted metals to ignore.
- Deep Seeking Detection: Detect large objects up to 5 feet deep and coins up to 11 inches deep; Detects through solid rock, dirt, mud, sand, cement, water
- 5 Modes of Operation: No-Motion All-Metals, Motion All, Metals, Discrimination, Notch, AutoNotch
- 4-Level Progressive iron Discrimination: Tune out small ferrous items while still detecting valuable iron relics and collectibles
- Automatic and Manual Ground Trac® sees through the earth’s naturally occurring minerals: The Pioneer 505 automatically scans the soil in the Motion Modes and continuously adjust to changing soil conditions; Lets the user control the Ground balance function in No-Motion Mode, for specialized detecting applications
- Change modes quickly and easily with our 3-Tone Target Identification: Different types of metals induce different tones; Low Tone for iron, nickel and small gold, Medium tone for zinc, large gold and most trash, High tone for silver and copper
- Full Discrimination and Notching Capability: Disc/Notch Control allows user to detect or Reject a range of metals; You decide what to detect…and which unwanted metals to ignore
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.413.4131.
36" to 48"L x 8"W x 10" H
USA And Imported