Rose Bouquet, Pink (Choose Stem Count)
- $ 39 98 - $ 74 98 39.98
- Not Included - out Of stock
- Included - out Of stock
- 12 - out Of stock
- 18 - out Of stock
- 24 - out Of stock
- 36 - out Of stock
- Tuesday, Mar 27
- Wednesday, Mar 28
- Thursday, Mar 29
- Friday, Mar 30
- Tuesday, Apr 3
- Wednesday, Apr 4
- Thursday, Apr 5
- Friday, Apr 6
- Tuesday, Apr 10
- Wednesday, Apr 11
- Thursday, Apr 12
- Friday, Apr 13
- Tuesday, Apr 17
- Wednesday, Apr 18
- Thursday, Apr 19
- Friday, Apr 20
- Tuesday, Apr 24
About this item
- Pink Ecuadorian roses
- Novelty greenery
- Approx. stem length: 50cm / 19.5in
- "Select Gift Option" at checkout to leave a special message
people who viewed this item also viewed
During the Victorian era each rose color had a very important meaning. Pink Roses repersented grace, love, gratitude, and appreciation. Send a loved one a premium bouquet of fresh cut Ecuadorian Roses surrounded by lush greenery giving it a florist designed look! Available with or without a vase and in stem counts of 12, 18, 24, or 36.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, as these are products of mother nature.
Each Bouquet Contains:
- Pink Roses
- Seeded Eucalyptus
- Lily Grass
- Israeli Ruscus
- Variegated Pittosporum
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726 or ____
Flower Care and Conditioning
Fresh Cut Flower Bouquets are shipped from the US. Before shipping your bouquets, your flowers are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival. If your flowers have corrugated wrap, let them hydrate for 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food if provided
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a 45 degree angle cut least 1/2 inch off the end of the stems
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- If needed, remove the corrugated wrap after 2 hours of hydration
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight or near fruits and vegetables.
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler area will slow down the bloom process.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
Important Delivery Information
Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 2 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order.
- Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This item does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for floral. It is recommended to have someone available to receive the box. Please make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.