- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual
- Stem length: 39"
- Flower Size: 7"-10"
- These flowers are tropical and do not need to be kept cold. Do not store in temperatures below 59”
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In
making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that
you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning :
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1" off the end of the
- Submerge flowers under water 20-30 minutes
- Place in bucket of room temperature water
- Keep away from direct cold or heat
- Do not refrigerate
- Mist daily-tropical flowers benefit from direct humidity
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days
in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present
to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to
4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not
left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen
circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business
days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.