Famille Perrin Cotes Du Rhone Reserve (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Color: deep red hue that seems almost opaque
- Aromas: caramel and spices that mingle with red berry fruit
- Full and deep, with fine tannins and good length
- Varietals: 60% Grenache, 20% Syrah, 20% Mourvèdre
- Serving: chilled 64 degrees
Winemaking: Mainly in our own Famille Perrin winery. De-stemming, with temperature-controlled fermentation in stain less-steel tanks of 150 hectolitres and an otherwise traditional process. Matured mainly in tanks, with 25% in casks, for 12 months. Bottling in December, after fining using egg white.
Tasting notes: A beautiful deep red hue that seems almost opaque. The nose shows caramel and spices that mingle with red berry fruit. The palate is full and deep, with fine tannins and good length. Serving: Served at 8°C (64°F) this is the perfect companion to straightforward meals with dishes such as grilled meat or poultry. Its fine structure will also enable it to match more complex flavours, especially Mediterranean or provençal dishes.