Pennzoil multigrade motor oil is recommended for passenger cars, light-duty trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles that are fueled with gasoline (including turbocharged).
Policies & plans
This product exceeds the demanding requirements of International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee (ILSAC) GF-3. ILSAC GF-3 comprises the latest standard for passenger car, van, light truck and SUV engine oils. It surpasses the performance requirements of API SL Service Classification.
- Specially formulated for stop-and-go driving
- Extra protection for hot running engines
- Extra protection for cold running engines in stop-and-go service
- Low friction formula helps improve gas mileage for long engine life
- Helps protect against rust and corrosion
- Exceeds the highest U.S. standards for automotive engine wear protection
- Protects engines under severe driving conditions
- Protects against varnish build-up
- Eliminates the need for extra oil additives
- Meets or exceeds ILSAC GF-3 requirements
- Exceeds manufacturers' U.S. warranty requirements
- Protects against startup wear
- Maximum protection against thermal breakdown helps prevent stuck rings
Backed by The Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty – up to 15 years/500,000 miles. For information please see the Pennzoil.com website.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.BestOil (800-237-8645)
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available AK, HI or Puerto Rico.