About this item
- Peet's Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster and retailer with Cafés in regional areas of the US.
- Peet’s is known for its early introduction of darker roasted arabica coffee, such as French roast and grades appropriate for espresso drinks, and coffee retailing for freshly roasted beans and in-store brewed coffee.
- Peet's eGift Cards are the perfect gift for every occasion. Easy to use and quick to deliver.
- Join Peetnik Rewards and load an eGift Card to start earning free perks and an easy way to pay through the mobile app.
- For store locations and more information, visit www.peets.com.
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. is the premier specialty coffee and tea company in the United States. The company was founded in 1966 in Berkeley, Calif. by Alfred Peet. Peet was an early tea authority who later became widely recognized as the grandfather of specialty coffee in the U.S. Today, Peet’s Coffee & Tea offers superior quality coffees and teas in multiple forms, by sourcing the best quality coffee beans and tea leaves in the world, adhering to strict high-quality and taste standards, and controlling product quality through its unique direct store delivery selling and merchandising system. Peet’s is committed to strategically growing its business through many channels while maintaining the extraordinary quality of its coffees and teas.
National. Your Peet’s eGift Card can be used at any Peet’s Coffeebar and at peets.com. (Please note: Peet’s eGift Cards cannot be used at licensed locations such as airports, grocery stores, cafes, universities and hotels.)
At a Coffeebar: To redeem your eGift Card, simply scan the QR code at the register.
At a Coffeebar via the Peetnik Rewards App: To redeem your eGift Card at one of Peet’s Coffeebars, save this card to your account by entering your card number and PIN. Pull up the QR code stored on the Peetnik Rewards App and scan the QR code.
Online: To redeem your eGift Card online, provide your card number and PIN number at check out.
You will receive a confirmation email from Sams.com within minutes of successful order placement.
A second email from SamsClub@e-deliverygroup.com with access to your code will be delivered within 60 minutes*. This e-mail will contain instructions on how to access the Sam's Digital Delivery Center Web site to redeem or gift your code.
If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: egift.samsclub.com. Enter your email address used to order on Sams.com, your billing ZIP code and your Sams.com Order Number or view your Account Order History on Sams.com to gain access to your order. There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs. *Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Sams or your credit card company.