PatioMate® Screen Enclosure - 7'8" x 19'3" - Gray
- $ 1,165 00 1165.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Create your own outdoor room with a PatioMate® Screened Enclosure.
Covering 148 sq. ft., the PatioMate® Screened Enclosure from Kay Home Products lets you add that much needed space to your home, without adding the unneeded cost. With rust-proof fiberglass screens and solid steel construction, the PatioMate® creates a space for your family and friends to gather and experience that feeling of the outdoors, minus the mosquitoes. Partially assembled in the USA, the PatioMate® easily attaches to your home, deck or patio in an afternoon. An easy to read installation guide is included and help is always available from our friendly customer help line. PatioMate® brings the best of the outdoors in.
- Perfect for campers and RVs, add 148 sq. ft. of living space
- Anchors securely to existing wooden decks or concrete patios
- With a white finish, the galvanized metal frame resists fading and oxidation
- Rust-proof fiberglass screens allow full circulation and prevent entry of pesky insects
- Stylish gray colored 3-ply vinyl roof resists mildew and water pocketing
- Snap-on threshold stabilizes door frame
- Peak height at house is adjustable in 1" increments
- Sliding door can be positioned at the most accessible location
- Screens fold neatly into original packaging for winter storage
- Instruction manual and access to a customer help line allow for an easy two person
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer’s Customer Service Department at 1-800-626-5296.
7'8"L x 19'3"W x 88.5"-93.5"H
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
- Shipping not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
- Large item delivery, curbside
- Delivery agent will call and set up delivery appointment
PatioMate® Screened Enclosures are warranted free from all defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year following customer purchase. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts which prove defective under normal use and service and will be void in the event that the unit has been subjected to abuse. Full limited warranty statement is included with each screen house.