About this item
- 25% cotton paper has an elegant look and feel
- Stationery paper in premium 24 lb. writing weight, which is 20% thicker than standard paper
- Watermarked, signifying fine quality and distinction, and date-coded to protect the document from fraud
- Invitation paper is compatible with inkjet, laser printers and copiers
- Lignin and acid-free paper to resist yellowing and disintegration
- FSC® certified for the mark of responsible forestry and includes 30% recycled paper content
When your project needs a bit of extra polish, use Southworth Granite Paper, with 25% Cotton, to make a great impression. This 25% cotton paper includes various color fibers to give the fine stationery a granite-like look, in stately Gray. With it, you can create elegant presentations, correspondence, letterhead, awards, certificates and much more. These acid-free paper sheets feature a watermark, have matching envelopes available, and are inkjet, laser prints, and copier-compatible. Southworth Granite Paper can make your best ideas really shine.
A Brighter Shade of Green
Neenah is committed to conserving our natural resources through responsible business and manufacturing policies and practices. Neenah manufactures a wide selection of green papers including FSC certified, Green Seal certified, Green-e certified and Carbon Neutral Plus papers.