Southworth 25% Cotton Granite Specialty Paper, 8.5” x 11”, 24 lb., Gray, 500 Sheets
- $ 28 04 28.04
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- 25% cotton paper has an elegant look and feel
- Stationery paper in premium 24 lb. writing weight, which is 20% thicker than standard paper
- Watermarked, signifying fine quality and distinction, and date-coded to protect the document from fraud
- Invitation paper is compatible with inkjet, laser printers and copiers
- Lignin and acid-free paper to resist yellowing and disintegration
- FSC® certified for the mark of responsible forestry and includes 30% recycled paper content
When your project needs a bit of extra polish, use Southworth Granite Paper, with 25% Cotton, to make a great impression. This 25% cotton paper includes various color fibers to give the fine stationery a granite-like look, in stately Gray. With it, you can create elegant presentations, correspondence, letterhead, awards, certificates and much more. These acid-free paper sheets feature a watermark, have matching envelopes available, and are inkjet, laser prints, and copier-compatible. Southworth Granite Paper can make your best ideas really shine.
A Brighter Shade of Green
Neenah is committed to conserving our natural resources through responsible business and manufacturing policies and practices. Neenah manufactures a wide selection of green papers including FSC certified, Green Seal certified, Green-e certified and Carbon Neutral Plus papers.
- GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Paper-Resume/Stationery Paper
- SIZE: 8 1/2 x 11
- PAPER COLOR(S): Gray
- PAPER WEIGHT: 24 lb.
- SHEETS PER UNIT: 500
- PAPER FINISH: Smooth
- MACHINE COMPATIBILITY: Laser Printers; Copiers; Inkjet Printers
- POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 50%
- TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 75%
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-855-296-4021.