Vanity Planet Palette Essential 15-Piece Makeup Brush Set
Why We Love This
This comprehensive makeup brush kit includes everything you need to create just the look you want, from natural to glamour gal.
About this item
- Includes 15 brushes to give you a versatile and comprehensive styling experience
- Ultra-soft, premium synthetic bristles
- Comes in a convenient rollout case to stay organized and keep brushes clean
- Brushes are cruelty-free
- Available in Pink, Birch, and Black
Say goodbye to mixed-up dirty brushes and disorganized, unsanitary brush bags. Palette ensures you have the beauty tools you need to look your best, and it keeps them tucked away in a clean, convenient rollout pouch. Each brush in this collection has a specific function to help you create any look you want, whether it’s a natural or bold take.
All of the applicators are encased in the soft and sleek foldable pouch equipped with a snap clasp for secure transport. To protect the brush heads, the case is designed with a fold-over flap so that bristles will not get damaged over time. Made with premium synthetic bristles, the brushes have a silky soft feel and are cruelty-free. This particular material is not highly absorbent, so it’s great for applying cream and liquid-based products, as it allows for precise, smooth and streak-free application.
How To Use
- kabuki brush: to buff and blend powder or mineral foundations
- powder/blush brush: to apply powders, such as blush, foundation, bronzer,or setting powder
- large fan brush: for applying highlightor dusting off excess powder
- flat-top stippling brush: for blending out foundations of all types: cream, liquid,or powder
- angled contour brush: for applying and blending contour and bronzer
- liquid foundation brush: for applying liquid foundation, moisturizer,or primers
- concealer brush: for applying and blending out creams, like concealer or color correctors
- medium blender: for blending out eyeshadows
- smudging brush: for applying and/or smudgingout shadows on the eyes
- crease shader: for applying and blending out shadows, especially in the crease of the eye
- large cream shadow brush: (or large domed shader) for applying cream eyeshadows
- small cream shadow brush: (or precision concealer) for applying cream eyeshadows or eyeshadow primers in concentrated/small areas
- rounded liner brush: for applying cream products to the eyes and lipsor can be used for cream eyeliner, or lipstick
- angled precision brush: (or angled lining brush) for filling in brows or creating a precise line to the eyes with cream, gel,or powder
- lip liner brush with cap: for applying lip liner to the outline of the lips
- traveling pouch: perfect for on-the-go beauty storage
Cleaning Your Brushes:
- Rinse the bristles under lukewarmwater, making sure the shaft and metal don’t get wet. Keep bristles pointed at a downward angle to avoid water running towards the shaft.
- Swirl bristles onto a solid brush cleanser or unscented bar soap until nicely lathered. Or, use baby shampoo, putting a small amount into your hands, lathering in the same fashion until sudsy.
- Rinse the soap off of the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water and reshape your brush head to its previous shape.
- Let the brush sit overnight on a dry towel. Repeat process every few weeks.