Mainland Organic Cheddar Cheese (1 lb.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Smooth, creamy cheddar cheese with an appealing subtle flavor
- rBST-Free milk from grass fed cows
- Crafted using delicious New Zealand milk
- USDA certified organic cheddar cheese
- Naturally aged for up to 6 months
In an increasingly superficial world where everything is more and more processed and focused on “instant”, the time-honored traditions of craftsmanship and integrity are rarely seen.
Mainland believes that there is an art to making the finest quality product. They know that the little things make all the difference and that good things take time, which is why they never give in to the temptations to rush. Only care and attention deliver the best results.
And because they never rest on the past, they're continuously in pursuit of new products perfect for today’s tastes. That’s not to say they're in any hurry, so rest assured if it doesn’t meet their high standards, you will never see it.
- Made with farm fresh milk from cows who are pasture grazed year round on family owned farms in New Zealand
- The cool, temperate climate is ideal for natural aging of this fine cheese
- The cattle are able to graze on lush, sweet, green grass all year round lending a unique and distinctive flavor to the cheese
- Each and every block that is crafted is flawlessly matured and carefully aged to perfection
- Slice and serve as the hero of a cheeseboard with grapes, wheat crackers and toasted almonds