About this item
- Award-winning flavorful feta cheese made by Wisconsin master cheesemakers
- Well known and accredited in the cheese industry
- Home of five master cheesemakers
- Locally sourced milk from 85 area farms
- All products are made to order so that you get the freshest cheese available
Odyssey Feta Cheese is made using the freshest Wisconsin cow's milk with state of the art equipment, which yields a feta cheese of superior quality and consistency. Feta is formed into white blocks then cured in salt brine. When stored in its salt water brine, it can be kept for long periods of time—if refrigerated. Odyssey Feta Cheese is firm, yet crumbly in texture, and has a tangy and salty taste but never bitter.