About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietals: 76% Sauvignon Blanc, 24% Sauvignon Blanc Musqué
- Bright natural acidity and fresh flavors
- Underlying richness and complexity
- Citrus and passion fruit notes, tart kiwi, orange blossom
- Food pairing: grilled white fish, crab cakes, light spicy foods, creamy cheeses
Oberon Sauvignon Blanc is distinctive in style because its fruit is sourced from both the warmer Oso Vineyard and the cooler Milliken Vineyard. It shows bright natural acidity and fresh flavors, with an underlying richness and complexity that balances the wine and adds fullness to the mouthfeel. This vintage includes Sauvignon Musqué, adding another layer of richness and expressive aromatics to the blend, starting with citrus and passion fruit notes, tart kiwi, and developing into orange blossom. Oberon Sauvignon Blanc from Napa Valley used both cold tank fermentation and 33% barrel fermentation to maximize the overall fruit expression. The cold fermentation in tank helps maintain the pureness of fruit and aromatics, and barrel fermentation adds a subtle creaminess and length.