NuWave 20632 Oven Pro Plus with Extender Ring Kit
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- 70% faster than a conventional oven
- Doesn't heat up the kitchen while oils drip away
- Cooks a 16-lb. frozen turkey in less than 4 hours
- Lightweight and portable – perfect for camping and RVs
Bake, broil, barbecue, roast, grill, steam, dehydrate and air fry all in one NuWave Oven. Lightweight and portable, it's the perfect solution for cooking meat flawlessly while camping or on hot days when you don't want to be in a scorching hot kitchen. Steaks, hamburgers, chicken, bacon – you name it, the NuWave can cook it, and much faster than the old oven!
The NuWave Oven Pro Plus cooks food thoroughly and quickly with 75% less energy than a standard oven. This innovative appliance uses three types of heat to cook food 70% faster than your oven: conduction heat like an oven, convection heat that circulates hot air around the food, and infrared heat to penetrate food and cook it on the outside and inside at the same time.
Buy frozen food in bulk without ever having to defrost. Frozen or fresh, place your food inside, set the temperature, push start and walk away. In no time at all you'll be calling the family to sit down to dinner without ever having to slave over a blazing oven. This revolutionary cooking system lets you cook a 16-lb. frozen-solid turkey or a 14-lb. fresh ham in less than four hours! And when it's time to clean up, throw everything except the Power Head straight into the dishwasher.
- 75% less energy & 70% faster cooking than a standard oven
- All parts are dishwasher safe (except Power Head)
- Cooks up to a 16-lb. turkey or 14-lb. ham
- 9 hours 59 minutes max cooking time
- Reversible 1"/3" cooking rack
- Porcelain Enamel Liner Pan
- Reheat, Delay & Warm function
- Easy-to-use digital controls
- Temperature range of 100°F – 350°F
- 1° increments
- Power Head oven
- Drip pan
- 2" cooking rack
- 3" extender pan
- Quick & Easy Guide
- Complete Cookbook
- Instructional DVD
15.5" D x 13.5" H