Noosa Yogurt Variety Pack (12 ct.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Flavors: blueberry, strawberry rhubarb and pumpkin
- Unique combination of sweet and tart taste plus a thick, velvety texture
- Every batch is infused with a touch of honey for a just right, never too sweet taste
- Made with fresh whole milk that isn't strained for a silky-smooth, extra creamy texture
Noosa doesn't just make any kind of yogurt. Theirs thick and velvety. Sweet and tart. It’s a labor of love that starts in small batches on the farm and ends in a delicious scoop on your spoon. The story of Noosa began with… well, Noosa. Tucked away on Australia’s Sunshine Coast, this little shire is home to good people, good vibes and even better beaches.
It was near this picturesque beach town where co-founder Koel Thomae, an Aussie ex-pat who’d been living in Colorado, came across a simple clear tub filled with creamy yogurt and passion fruit purée. One irresistible spoonful later, her obsession with great yogurt began. This was no ordinary yogurt… and too good to stay hidden Down Under.
To bring this deliciousness to the states, she’d need the perfect partner. Back in Colorado, Koel sought out Rob Graves, a fourth-generation dairy farmer with some serious milk credentials. Making great milk isn’t just his profession; it’s his lifelong passion. He lives, breathes, and well, drinks milk. Like Koel, it only took him one taste to say, “We HAVE to make this yogurt!”
The process of creating these flavors involves a lot of delicious serendipity. The whole milk from family-owned happy cows gives this yogurt that creamy, velvety texture you know and love. Every batch of Noosa (except tart plain Noosa, of course) is infused with a touch of clover alfalfa honey for a unique, lightly sweetened, totally awesome taste. This delicious yogurt is built on a foundation of real fruit, always picked at peak ripeness and puréed to luscious all-natural perfection. You'll know when you taste it.
- 12 count box; 4 of each flavor
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Gluten free
- From happy cows never treated with rBGH
- Uses the freshest all-natural fruit, harvested seasonally to create high-quality fruit purees
- Secret family recipe from Noosa, Australia
- Made in the foothills of Bellvue, CO on a family-owned farm since 2010
- Handle tubs carefully (keep flat, never flip on side or upside down) te ensure a smooth, glass top when opening
- Perfect for lunch boxes and snacks