Noosa Yoghurt (4 oz. cups, 12 ct.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Blueberry, raspberry and strawberry rhubarb flavors
- Made with the freshest all-natural fruit that is harvested seasonally
- Secret family recipe from Noosa, Australia
- Gluten-free, probiotic yogurt
Noosa's yoghurt is thick, velvety, sweet and tart. It’s a labor of love that starts in small batches on the farm and ends in a delicious scoop on your spoon. The story of Noosa began with… well, Noosa. Tucked away on Australia’s Sunshine Coast, this little shire is home to good people, good vibes and even better beaches. It was near this picturesque beach town where co-founder Koel Thomae—an Aussie ex-pat who’d been living in Colorado—came across a simple clear tub filled with creamy yoghurt and passion fruit purée. One irresistible spoonful later, her obsession with great yoghurt began.
This was no ordinary yoghurt… and too good to stay hidden Down Under. To bring this deliciousness to the states, she’d need the perfect partner. Back in Colorado, Koel sought out Rob Graves, a fourth-generation dairy farmer with some serious milk credentials. Making great milk isn’t just his profession; it’s his lifelong passion. He lives, breathes, and…well, drinks milk. Like Koel, it only took him one taste to say, “We HAVE to make this yoghurt!”
The process of creating these flavors involves a lot of delicious serendipity. The whole milk from family-owned happy cows gives their yoghurt that creamy, velvety texture you know and love. Every batch of Noosa (except tart plain Noosa, of course) is infused with a touch of clover alfalfa honey for a unique, lightly sweetened, totally awesome taste. This delicious yoghurt is built on a foundation of real fruit, always picked at peak ripeness and puréed to luscious all-natural perfection. Noosa knows what’s right when they taste it. And hopefully you will, too.
- All natural ingredients
- From happy cows never treated with rBGH
- Made with fresh, whole milk that isn't strained for a silky-smooth, extra creamy texture
- Every batch is infused with a touch of honey for a just right, never too sweet taste
- Made in the foothills of Bellvue, CO on a family owned farm since 2010
- Handle tubs carefully (keep flat, never flip on side or upside down) to ensure a smooth, glass top when opening