Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus - PS Vita
- $ 39 88 39.88
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this itemESRB Rating: M for Mature
Faster, bloodier, and more beautiful than ever,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus takes Team NINJA’s game to the next level on a versatile, new battleground. Enjoy the "ultimate" Ninja Gaiden, featuring characters from the previous installments who have defined the franchise.
Ryu Hayabusa, the iconic super ninja of the Ninja Gaiden franchise, returns to the Sigma series in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus. Ryu must hunt down the Demon Statue that has been stolen by the wicked Black Spider Ninja Clan to prevent the resurrection of the evil Archfiend. From Tokyo to New York, follow Ryu as he encounters vicious enemies and acquires an extensive assortment of ninja weaponry along the way.
Players will be able to experience the story in a whole new light utilizing the PlayStation® Vita’s distinct features. For starters, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus boasts a graphical quality that exceeds the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, which is showcased in stunning detail via the Vita’s astounding OLED screen.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus elevates the experience to dizzying heights by implementing an intuitive control system using the front and rear touch screens and the six-axis motion controls of the PS Vita. Using the front panel and six-axis, players can access a precise firing mode to take aim at enemies while launching projectile weaponry as well as trigger special Ninpo attacks. In Tag Mission, players can execute devastating “Combined Ninpo” attacks utilizing the front touch screen and rear touch pad.
- Nonstop Carnage: The "Hero" Play Style makes its comeback! Once again, new and casual players can trigger powerful and exhilarating attacks and advance through the game. If selected, this play style activates automatically when the player is low on health.
- Life-or-Death Race: Players compete with enemies at a breakneck super-high speed to be the first to reach the end goal in the all-new "Ninja Race" mode. Pick up items and cut down those who stand in your way to further enhance your speed and attack power.
- More Deadly Female Action: Ayane, Rachel and Momiji take center stage in newly designed costumes. The unique new "Tag Mission" mode allows players to switch between their two favorite ninjas in real-time while defending the AI-controlled partner. Players can choose the character best suited to each situation for a more exciting and personalized action game experience.
- Versatile Touch Action: Through the use of the PS Vita rear and front touch screens, along with precise six-axis motion controls, players can now immerse themselves even deeper into the ultimate ninja experience.