Nexium 24HR Delayed Release Heartburn Relief Capsules, Esomeprazole Magnesium Acid Reducer (20mg, 42 ct., Pack of 3)
- $ 23 68 23.68
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- 24 Hour frequent heartburn protection (4) in a capsule
- Stay heartburn free all day and all night (4) with just one pill a day
- Blocks all sources of stomach acid that cause frequent heartburn
- #1 selling Over the Counter frequent heartburn brand (2)
Get 24-hour relief from frequent heartburn with Nexium 24HR Capsules. Nexium 24HR Capsules work by blocking acid directly at the source, giving you 24 hours of protection (4) from frequent heartburn. Just one Capsule a day provides all-day, all-night protection (4) from frequent heartburn. Nexium 24HR is the #1 Selling OTC frequent heartburn brand (2).
It's possible while taking Nexium 24HR. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Not for immediate relief.
(1) Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI.
(2) Among OTC PPI brands. Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 09/04/2016.
(3) It's possible while taking Nexium 24HR. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Not for immediate relief.
(4) Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Nexium 24HR may take 1-4 days for full effect.
- Includes 42 capsules in three 14-day courses of treatment
- #1 choice of doctors and pharmacists for their own frequent heartburn (1)
- Blocks acid at the source, giving you complete protection (3) from frequent heartburn.
- Clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.