Nestle Drumstick Cone Variety Pack (16 ct.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Vanilla, Vanilla Fudge or Vanilla Caramel dipped in chocolatey coating
- The Original Sundae Cone—good the whole way through
- Topped with roasted peanuts, creamy and delicious
- Crispy sugar cone, rich chocolatey lining, chocolatey nougat
- Pack the whole family can enjoy!
At the 1904 World's Fair, an ice cream maker ran out of bowls. He asked the nearby waffle vendor to roll waffles into cones, turning it into a finger food. In 1928 the Parker brothers (Bruce and twins I.C. and J.T. "Stubby") took this great invention even further by adding chocolate coating topped with nuts. One of the brothers' wives said it looked like a fried chicken leg, thus the "Drumstick" novelty was born. Today the Nestlé Drumstick is America's No. 1 sundae cone and it's proudly made in the USA.
- Variety pack with 3 flavors:
- Vanilla Fudge
- Vanilla Caramel
- Kosher dairy
- Individually labeled for resale