About this item
Nest Thermostat E:
- Save an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills
- Simple, elegant design blends into any interior space
- Easy installation
- Manage your day from breakfast to bed
- Hands-free control of your media
- Control your compatible Smart home
Nest Thermostat E
The new Nest Thermostat E features a simple design and elegantly frosted display that blends beautifully into the background of any home decor. Offering proven energy-saving features, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save on bills from day one. Best of all, you can change the temperature from anywhere you please!
The Nest Thermostat E's energy-saving features have saved customers an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and up to 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, that's an estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.1
- Look for the Nest Leaf. When you change to an energy-savings temperature, you'll see the Nest Leaf.
- Start with a simple schedule. Up in the morning, down at night. Adjust it whenever you like from the Nest app.
- The intelligently designed Nest turns itself down when you leave, and uses your phone's location to know when you're away.
1Individual savings not guaranteed.
The Google Home Mini Wireless Speaker can play music, check the weather and traffic, deliver sports scores, control your compatible Smart home equipment and more. Using Far-Field Voice Recognition technology and the Google Assistant, the built-in microphone allows the Google Home Mini to recognize your voice and perform the requested task in an instant. It can distinguish up to six different voices to provide control for the whole family. You can stream music to the Home Mini from your compatible smart device via Wi-Fi. At only approximately 3.86" wide and 1.65" tall, the Google Home Mini is designed to fit in nicely with your home or office decor.