Nest Protect Smoke + CO Alarm 3 pack - Choose Power Type
- $ 329 00 329.00
- Battery - out Of stock
- Wired - out Of stock
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Detects smoke and carbon monoxide
- 10-year product lifetime
- Safety checkup
- Heads-up alerts
- Wireless Interconnect
people who viewed this item also viewed
Meet Nest Protect.
There’s never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect alerts you when it detects carbon monoxide, smoldering ﬁres and fast-burning ﬁres. Away from home? No need to worry — Nest Protect will contact you on your smartphone.
How Does it Work?
Get alerts on your smartphone.
Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
Tells you what and where.
Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
Sees the CO you can’t.
Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
A light in the dark.
Pathlight turns on like a night light when you walk near the Nest Protect, and turns off when you walk away.
Every second counts.
The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast- and slow-burning ﬁres.
Hush from the Nest app.
Just burned the popcorn? Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
10-year life span.
Nest Protect’s sensors are built to last for up to a decade.
Sleep safe and sound.
Nightly Promise emits a quick green glow when you turn out the lights, signaling that the batteries and sensors are working.
Based in Palo Alto, California, Nest takes the unloved products in your home and makes simple, beautiful, thoughtful things.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor
- 10-year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Heat sensor, ± 1.8ºF (± 1ºC)
- Humidity sensor, ± 3%RH
- Occupancy sensor, 120º ﬁeld of view to 20 feet
- Ambient light sensor
- Omnidirectional microphone, 70dBA SNR
Size and Weight
- Height: 5.3" (13.5 cm)
- Width: 5.3" (13.5 cm)
- Depth: 1.5" (3.85 cm)
- Mass: Nest Protect Battery: 13.9 oz (379 g), Nest Protect Wired: 13.2 oz (375 g)
- 80dB @ 3 feet (1 m) @ 1kHz
- 85dB SPL @ 10 feet (3 m)
- RGB color ring with 6 LEDs
- Out of the box - US: English, Spanish, Canada: English, French
- Downloadable - English, French, Spanish, Dutch
- Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4GHz
- Wireless interconnect: 802.15.4b/g/n @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Nest Protect Battery
- Six long-life batteries (Energizer® Ultimate Lithium “L91” AA)
- Nest Protect Wired
- Three long-life backup batteries (Energizer® Ultimate Lithium “L91” AA)
- Wi-Fi connection
- Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or later
- Free Nest account
- The alarm should not be installed in locations where the normal ambient temperature is below 40ºF (4ºC) or exceeds 100ºF (38ºC).
- Humidity range: 20%RH to 80%RH (non-condensing).
- 2-year limited warranty. For help, visit nest.com/support. Our support team is also available by phone 24/7.
- Nest Protect has been tested to comply with safety standards UL 2034, UL 217and NFPA-72 set out by UL and California State Fire Marshal.
What's in the Box
- Nest Protect
- Four screws
- User’s Guide
- Welcome Guide
Nest Protect Wired Also Includes:
- 120V AC connector
- Three wire nuts
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-855-VIP-NEST